COVID 19 Update:
Open Registrations: August 31st-September 3rd *4:30pm-8:00pm
56th Season of Dance commences on Thursday September 10th, 2020
We have been given the green light to hold in studio classes with measures in place to ensure the safety of our students & staff.
- Floors/barres in studio marked for social distancing.
- Masks to be worn outside of studios (hallways, dressing rooms, washrooms) as mandated from Peel Health.
- Dressing rooms closed – we ask that all dancers come dressed for class and bring all their belongs into the studio (washrooms are open).
- Waiting Room closed – we ask that parents/dancers arrive at their class time and drop off and pick up only.
- Disinfecting done at the end of each night/day (no students will be sitting on floors, we will use mats which will be disinfected before they use them as well as the barres).
- Anyone entering the studio will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash hands before entering the studios for class
- Limited class sizes (10 max/class).
- Dance shoes to be worn for all classes. Acro class to wear socks until they are doing tricks. Teacher will tell you when to take them off.
- If not feeling well or have been exposed to COVID 19 we ask that you take class over Zoom (call ahead to let the teacher know and get the Zoom ID for that class).